Saturday, October 22, 2011

AHHH! I'VE RE-SURFACED!!!

APPLE FARM RESTAURANT ~ SAN LUIS OBISPO ~ OCTOBER 2011
AHHH! BUSY WEEK... it's amazing how the body tells you to S-L-O-W  D-O-W-N... when I got home from a work-related trip to Sacramento, I had an incredibly busy Thursday at my work site.


Needless to say... my body "MADE" me (yep! that secretly organized person, who feels she has to have "everything put in its place" before letting her head hit the pillow) CRAWL into bed at 8:15-ish, the past two nights.


It's Saturday & I'm meeting girlfriends for breakfast & a walk through town... hope I don't embarrass them by taking my camera on our walk...


Have a fabulous day... I'll be participating in SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY... so, my blogging is "back on track" (meaning ~ I'll be posting on a more frequent basis again!).

4 comments:

  1. Glad you survived your work week and are now out enjoying a fun morning.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your back! Hope it was all a success. Love this entry to the Apple Farm, absolutely adorable. Have a relaxing weekend.(-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're back! I know those early to bed days as well - and am happy I don't have them at the moment. Had them a lot before my surgery though.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...