Wednesday, October 26, 2011

IT'S COMING...

Arroyo Grande ~ 10.22.11
"When witches go riding, 
and black cats are seen,
the moon laughs and whispers.
" 'tis near Halloween."
~ author unknown

Did you ever dress up as a witch?

I remember dressing up as a gypsy,
(elementary school)
being dressed up as a cat
(toddler - with black penciled whiskers)...

but my favorite 
Halloween memories...
include ACE & SLE!!
Little Bo Peep & Charlie Chaplin

The Tooth Fairy + A Little Girl
(I made ACE a little Tooth Fairy purse 
- she carried white Chiclets gum inside! 
SLE was wearing one of ACE's dresses!)

both girls were dancers ~
Halloween costumes
often included...
ballet shoes, gauzy skirts, leotards or tights

ACE is a kindergarten teacher!
last year her "kinder" team
dressed as
"WALDO"
(Where's Waldo? fame)

She's also been a
Peacock,
Mr. Peanut
(you know, the guy on Planter's Peanut jar)
&
a Black Widow Spider...

she's got the "creative" gene!!
& her "kinders" LOVE it!


WHAT HALLOWEEN COSTUMES
DO YOU REMEMBER?

1 comment:

  1. One year,in 5th grade I think, I wore my dress with the red velvet bodice and white pleated skirting - we pinned red hearts all over it and made a mask in the shape of a heart - and I was "Valentine Lady".

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...