Wednesday, October 12, 2011

WHY BLOG?

Remnants of the Past Vintage Show ~ 10.8.11
"EVERYONE HAS A PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORY. 
SOME JUST DON'T HAVE FILM!"
~ anonymous

Don't ya LoVe this quote?

SO, WHY DO YOU BLOG?

I blog ~ so I can remember the details of a day...

Some of my pictures remind me of the smells & sounds of the day... the temperature... my mood... 

I blog ~ to stay connected with family & friends...

I know many of you are consistent visitors, and don't leave comments... but that's OKAY!!
(as long as you keep coming back)

I blog ~ to document my photography skills
moving out of my comfort zone
(need to practice night shots, action & people)

I blog ~ because it makes me HaPPY!


AH! the benefits of blogging!

LoVe it!

SO - tell me why you BLOG???

4 comments:

  1. Christine,
    Blogging started for me as a creative challenge for my post-retirement life. It has since transformed into my new "job" - but one that I look forward to working on each week. I wanted a way to share and reflect on my photographic journey and it has been the source of so much pleasure. I have connected with an amazing community of online artists (like yourself) - the best part of it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first started blogging, it was to share things I was doing at home. I've often thought of giving up due to lack of time and energy, but I've made lots of blogging friends that I would miss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather - You are correct! your blogging friends would miss you! Even if you don't post, you can still read bogs... but keep your blog - you may need the support of your blogging community - sort of like your Bunco girlfriends or bookclub..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots and lots of good reasons to blog. And mostly - because it's fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...