Thursday, July 15, 2010

ZOOMMMM?!!!

(pic taken 7/14/10)

"I am beginning to learn that it is 
the sweet, simple things of life 
which are the real ones after all."

~ Laura Ingalls Wilder, American female author 
wrote the Little House series of books 
based on her childhood as a pioneer family.

This week has zoomed by...

MONDAY ~
completed a work project 
(health lesson for preschool - 2nd graders)

TUESDAY ~
slept in
(got to bed in wee-hours of morning
due to work project)
read on the patio ~ lovely, warm sunshine
made & wrote four cards
(snail mail ~ don't you love 
walking to the mailbox & 
pulling a card out of the box??)
returned library books
(trying to cut down on the late fees
~ doing much better than 4 months ago)
watched 4 hours of HGTV
(my indulgence when JPE is out of town)

WEDNESDAY ~
morning walk
made "rebus" card for Lydia
(a rebus is like a word puzzle 
that uses pictures to represent 
words or parts of words)
 BUT, I...
used sticker words + hand lettered words + picture stickers to write 
a short story 
about our camping trip

AHH! love my pens, glue stick & scissors!
 
Spent a good part?!!?
(actually three hours 
slipped away before I realized it)
...of the day
looking for bloggers
from the UK...
in preparation for our trip to
L O N D O N ! ! !
(let the count-down begin)

had dinner w/girlfriend

THURSDAY  ~
d-e-c-l-u-t-t-e-r-e-d
kitchen cabinets,
pantry,
refrigerator,
magazine baskets,
(most difficult ~ I'm a magazine junkie)
chest of drawers!!

NOW - I have to deal with 
two bags of trash!!?!!
(trash pick-up was today - oops!!)

Tomorrow's
agenda...
borrowing girlfriend's sewing machine 
(fix two pairs of pants)
get some groceries
(JPE's coming home - yippeee!)
taking a box of files to work
(don't need them collecting dust here!)
taking three bags of "goodies"
my "fav" donation center...

Feeling 
G-R-E-A-T 
about my week!







1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful week to me! Full of lots of creative endevors, with enough to-dos accomplished to balance it out. I simply love the picture...georgous.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...