Monday, November 29, 2010

WEEKWORD = PYROPHORIC....

taken at 7:29am ~ 11/29/10
"Frost is the greatest artist in our clime - 
He paints in nature and describes in rime."
~ Thomas Hood, English poet & humorist

Cath C @ Musings in Mayhem selected the WEEKWORD ~ click on her bloglink to get a definition of the word....
"P-Y-R-O-P-H-O-R-I-C" 
makes me think of... fireworks? sparkly objects? crystals? spicy foods?

Looking out my car window this morning!!!
Stretch your imagination... just share your ideas with the WEEKWORD bloggers. 
Float over to CATH C's blog & let her know you will be posting your P-Y-R-O-P-H-O-R-I-C idea(s)!

4 comments:

  1. Love the photo of your car windshield. It's been cold here too. I enjoy this weather so much more than the summer heat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that the ice crystals look like sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh that is your windshield?! I super LOVE your interpretation this week, it's perfect for the holiday season and so opposite to my thought process which is EXACTLY why Weekword is such a blast!! Thanks so much for the jolt of enthusiasm I got from seeing your post-have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice painting that would make! I can just hear that "sparky' sound as you scrape scrape scrape....Those days are not too far away for us here in Mass. Scrape Scrape Scrape....ugh....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...