I selected A-B-U-N-D-A-N-C-E as the WeekWord...
I didn't have a plan for what I would post?? Here it is the evening before revealing this week's participants & I'm struggling with this word....
When I think of those word association games, I instantly think of $$$ MONEY $$$ when I hear the word ABUNDANCE.
That's really odd, because I don't like to SHOP... sitting at the computer in my hotel room (@ work conference in Sacramento) this is what I came up with...
I have an ABUNDANCE of:
- family & friends ~ no money involved - but in order to have a "plentiful" number I need to continue regular snail-mail, email, or phone communication; better yet, a personal visit!
- work ~ umm... money does come into play here! I do receive a paycheck - but if my job were to be cut / eliminated, there are several projects I would continue to support on a volunteer basis
- interests ~ yes! I do spend money on craft supplies - but, I've tried to consider the environment & storage of new supplies before I actually make a purchase
- life experiences ~ yes! traveling is worth every penny! I would eat peanut butter & jelly sandwiches for a month, if it meant I could take a trip!
- memories ~ I've journaled since the 70's - reading my entries, cards from JPE & the girls.... I'm overflowing with an ABUNDANCE of memories - scary, thrilling, touching, sad, overwhelming happiness...
I've read a couple of the early posts for this week's word & know you'll appreciate the variety of creative interpretations...
There's an ABUNDANCE of participants this week! THANK YOU to the new bloggers who have joined us this week. There are some fabulously talented bloggers in cyber-land! Don't forget to leave them a message when you visit their blog... I'll tap next week's host on Saturday, when I've returned home from my conference...
EMMA @ The Gift Shed
CARMEN @ Tails of a Biomouse
ALLIE in Wonderland
JOYE @ Joyefulart
HEATHER @ Love & Life at Leadora
MANDY @ IN MANDYLAND
KATY @ Creating Misericordia
ADRIENNE @ La Vie Quotidienne
Just a Humble Bee
PENNY @ Antediluvian Crafts
MARIA @ Simply Cool Stuff
My apologies - I missed TWO of this week's participants... Please join me in stopping by....
CAROLA @ carola bARTz
SALLY @ Dairio