Friday, September 17, 2010

CURIOSITIES?? (WEEKWORD)

London "Curiosity" - pic taken 7/24/10
WEEKWORD = CURIOSITIES

gotta love English 
ad-vert-ise-ments!
(the BRITISH pronunciation)

CUTE CAR!!
Need to buy ASTRO-TURF??

Albert Einstein said,
"The important thing is not to stop questioning."

C-U-R-I-O-U-S
what do you think about
this 
ad-vert-ise-ment??

Other links posting an interpretation of the  
WEEKWORD...
"C-U-R-I-O-S-I-T-I-E-S"
can be found at 
The GIFT SHED 

I'm curious to find out what other bloggers deem 
"C-U-R-I-O-S-I-T-I-E-S"

5 comments:

  1. This is hysterical...actually I wouldn't mind a little artifical turf, it sure would cut down on water. But not on my car of course.(-: How is the class going? I will be interested to hear if it is something you would recommend. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny! And very curious! I saw a vw bug running around our town this week sporting a mohawk as an advertisement for beer. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I miss this?!? I love it! I have a very old car and I am always tempted to do something curious with it. Maybe astro turf on the inside?? I've been tempted to make the back dash board into a mobile terrarium, but my kids would be mortified.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever advertisement! But I'm curious how much business the fun car actually brings in to the Easigrass company. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...