Monday, August 30, 2010

WEEKWORD = WRINKLE...

wrinkled???
WEEKWORD = WRINKLE

Junebug over at 

has picked the
WEEKWORD...

Skip over to her blog
(click on the link above)
and let her know 
you want to play!

W-R-I-N-K-L-E

this will be FUN?!!?

 true confession! 
I associate this word 
with something that is...
OLD!??!

umm... a quote to reflect on... 

"If wrinkles must be written upon our brows, 
let them not be written upon the heart.
The spirit should never grow old."
~ John Kenneth Galbraith, Canadian-American Economist
awarded two Presidential Medals of Freedom
1946-President Truman
2000-President Clinton 


W-R-I-N-K-L-E

Junebug 
set a posting target 
(avoiding the word "deadline"
~ sounds too much like work)
as Friday, September 3rd.

Be sure to let her know you are participating 
so she can post a link to your blog.
Junebug's Musings 


3 comments:

  1. I think that is why I wanted to use it. I wanted to see what we could come up with that may or may not include old. :-) I was keeping my eyes open all day trying to see something else. I might have picked something hard. Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm giggling - at first i thought the same thing... but it will require us to look with a new lense... and beyond the "obvious" (speaking for myself) - ha! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice quote! But I definitely went with "old"!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...