Monday, August 23, 2010

WEEKWORD = BEGIN

Atlas butterfly 
BEGINNING 
his life after shedding his cocoon
pic taken 8/2/10 

KEW GARDENS, London


"The way to get started
is to quit talking
and BEGIN doing."
  ~ Walt Disney, American film producer, animator, philanthropist

Disney is best known for his theme parks ~
Disneyland (Anaheim, CA)
was not far from my childhood hometown!
in fact, you can hear the evening "firework blasts"
from my mom's house!


Disney was the original voice of 
Mickey Mouse; & also gave
Mickey his  
BEGINNING 
 character! 

The new word is 
B-E-G-I-N

My creative friend, 
SE Minegar

is hosting WEEKWORD.

Let her know you are interested
in participating 
so she can put your blog link
on her website...

Ummm... this post will take 
some thinking 
outside the box!

Looking forward to checking in 
with everyone's post 
on Friday... 

HAVE FUN!!!

4 comments:

  1. Your photograph is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I think it's great that you recorded your thoughts for Story Corps. What they are doing is very meaningful. I love the image of the butterfly on this post. Definitely a sign of transformation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a wonderful picture! Just beautiful, I would love to know what setting you used. Perfect analogy for "beginning".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the pic of the butterfly. So awesome! I tried to comment yesterday but couldn't. :-( Probably something I did. Anyway, I wanted to say thank you for all your kind words. I truly enjoyed following along on your trip and look forward to continuing to read your blog.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...