Friday, August 6, 2010

WEEKWORD = BALANCE

WEEKWORD = BALANCE 
Covent Garden banner (London)

This week's word was chosen by
MARY

Check Mary's BLOG 
to see what the other bloggers
have posted as their response to
BALANCE

What keeps me in
B-A-L-A-N-C-E??

"NATURE" 
KEW GARDEN flowers (London)
"MUSIC" 
Portobello Market Musician (London)
"HUMOR" 
Portobello Market t-shirts (London)
"EXERCISE" 
DOVER street sign (London)
"HEALTHY FOOD"
 Covent Garden food vendor (London)
"TIME to be CREATIVE" 
Bath street art (London)
"TEA & TIME TO REFLECT" 
KEW Garden (London)
"A NICE BATH" 
Leeds Castle - Lady Baillie's Bathtub (London)

5 comments:

  1. My favorites were humor and the bath although I would need a much larger bath. Oh and the first one was a great balance banner.
    I love that I'm not the only one with a helpful husband. I have to admit that I bruise way too easy myself. I don't even like people to poke or punch me in the the arm for fun because it leaves a bruise. Peach is a perfect description.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! What a wonderful trip you have had. I love Leeds...I am with Heather, I would like to live there, although it might be a bit too big. Love the bath. How wonderfully beautiful it all is. No tea for me at 3:30, that's when I take a nap.(-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is a GREAT post! I love it--very thoughtful, wonderful positive cheerful and gorgeous uplifting fun images!!! Perfect!!!!!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I were going to do a post like this, listing the things that keep me in balance, these would be almost the exact same ones I'd choose. :-D

    I wouldn't have some amazing images to go with it, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. (I'd have to add love and friendship in their, hugs)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...