Monday, August 16, 2010

WEEKWORD = NOSTALGIC

Elizabeth asked me to select the 
~ WEEKWORD ~ 

...yearning
...reminiscing
...sentimental
...missing
...musing

what makes you
N-O-S-T-A-L-G-I-C?
 foods? (perhaps, cupcakes)
crafts? (quilting)
  
 
favorite activity? (like, sledding)
favorite season?

time of day? (ah! sunset)
favorite place? 

WEEKWORD = NOSTALGIC
wanna play?

ADDITIONAL CHALLENGE!!!
INVITE another BLOGGER to participate!!

Email me your name by 
Thursday August 19th
so I can add you to the list!

KINDLY 
post your "creative interpretation" by 
Saturday August 21st
an extra day! 
because we are ALL so busy ~
wrapping up summer breaks;
getting ready for school; 
finishing DIY projects;
taking a final vacation...

OH - I can't wait to see your posts!
Have FUN this week....

11 comments:

  1. I'll try and play this time, especially since we have an EXTRA day! Whew, school is starting up and the meetings and paperwork is enough to make me feel like I need to lie down on a couch somewhere and beg for a chocolate IV drip. Fun word Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great word: Nostalgic. I in...the word challenge weekword, and try to find a suitable theme. Wish you a good week
    // Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, here goes! i can already see a million ways to go with this. and i'm adding someone to the mix, i hope.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to join in too please :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see your "NOSTALGIC" posts... If you know someone else who might like to participate? PASS this is on - thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment. You are so sweet. :-) I'm planning on joining in this week. I think it works perfect with my week. I'm looking forward to seeing all the fantastic posts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a bit late but I'd like to play too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. woo! hoo! i'm excited - Will post list later this day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in! I hope I said so before..?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...