Wednesday, August 11, 2010

FAREWELL!! NELL GWYNN...

Tues August 10, 2010
LAST DAY in L-O-N-D-O-N!
RAIN, RAIN, WE'RE GOING AWAY!!!
Walked to the Orangery ~ Kensington Park
Slightly damp!??! ~ but it's TEA TIME!!
Tea + Scone + Clotted Cream + Jam = 
Y-U-M-M-Y!
Slight drizzle ~ leaving the Orangery!
The ENGLISH really know how to garden...
Princess Diana's residence!!
Kensington Palace...
...the drizzle is changing to big drops!
Raining now! 
...this dog is NOT trying to catch raindrops...
GOOD-BYE LONDON!!!
We'll be back...

4 comments:

  1. Sniff! I'm sad you're leaving. Now I want a tea and a scone. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...you probably hate to leave, but you had the most incredible trip and saw so many wonderful things. Many, many good memories.

    Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to see you go...I've enjoyed my virtual British trip with you! I would love to go to England someday, especially after experiencing all your wonderful posts! Have a safe trip home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi and thanks for your nice words on my page! Very nice photos you have taken ...

    On this "weekwords" I see that you have here below incredibly fine collections of beautiful flowers!

    KEEP WELL
    Your Sincerely
    Anna W

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...