Saturday, August 25, 2012

FEATHERING THE NEST...

found on the patio eaves this morning...
I'd change this quote by substituting
"reading"
with the words,
blogging... 
editing photos... 
sitting on the patio with a cup of tea...

I DID accomplish
 "some" projects...
{just not enough}

wiped out the fridge...
made a grocery list...
wiped out all the kitchen drawers...
tidied the downstairs bathroom cabinet...
NOW, 
I'm washing bedding!

How did things get so out-of-control?

I checked my calendar & discovered...

I've slept in my own bed, 
TWENTY-FOUR nights
{since June 15th}

BUT,
slept elsewhere... 
{Washington DC, Peru, Mom's, Big Bear,
camping & hotels for two work meetings}
...FIFTY-FOUR nights!!!

Well... well... no wonder there are
dirty windows, blinds that need washing,
untidy bathroom cabinets...

Better get moving, eh?



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...