Thursday, February 17, 2011

A WOMAN'S BEST FRIEND!

Lounging LOLA ~ 11.27.10
"The greatest love is a mother's; 
then a dog's; then a sweetheart's."
~ Polish Proverb

ACE took this picture at 
the INTERNATIONAL QUILT SHOW 
in Long Beach, several years ago...

same little face??

Do you think she knew a DOG was in her future?

OH, so cute!! 

"O-H" was the WEEKWORD selected by
Elena @ MY QUEST

OH, my... need a definition? 
  • used to express a strong emotional reaction such as surprise, shock, pain, or extreme pleasure
  • used to introduce strong reaction: used to introduce short phrases that express a strong emotion, such as anger, shock, delight, or triumph
  • used to introduce response: used to introduce a response to what somebody has just said or asked

OH... so are you curious about who's playing
WEEKWORD
check in with
ELENA!

7 comments:

  1. Oh how adorable is that quilt? Love it!! I need to make a quilt of Othello. :-) Not that I have ever made a quilt yet. It reminds me of how sometimes Othello just looks so sad and I say, "Oh my poor baby. Your life is so hard. You want another pillow." A half-pity, half-sarcasm Oh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute dog. I just love terriers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - sweet dog! Love the quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that quilt! And your new header!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww lola totally deserves Ohs of delight!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...