|Lily in the RAIN ~ 1/2/11|
I'm looking forward to 2011! Although I don't like "ODD NUMBERS" (this year ends in 11 or 1, depending on how you look at it), I'm eager to see what 2011 has in store for me, my relationships, home, health, work (paid employment & creative work), my community, our nation, and the world!
So - for those of you unfamiliar with "WEEKWORD" ~ it is an opportunity to share your "creative" interpretation of a word selected by a host - which for this week is... ME!
Creative interpretation = collage, photo, cartoon, story, joke, poem, painting, etc ~ basically something you can post on your blog, which is viewed by participating "WEEKWORD" bloggers.
- First step: (I'm sounding like an educator, huh!!?) Leave me a note in the comment section below that you want to participate!
- Second step: Create.... for some participants, the "WEEKWORD" conjures an immediate image, memory, or response; but for others (like me), I often don't know what I'll post until the deadline.
- Third step: Post your "WEEKWORD" interpretation on your blog by the end of the day, Friday January 7th.
- Fourth step: Stop by my blog on Friday (1/7/11) to see the list of bloggers participating. Visit the blog(s) & leave a comment or note that you've visited...
- Fifth step: Invite your blog visitors to participate... WEEKWORD is open to anyone ~ in fact, I'm going to go back through the list of previous participants to let them know WEEKWORD has resumed!
- BTW - I started participating in WEEKWORD back in July, click HERE and ALSO HERE... but, I believe WEEKWORD was started by my artistic blogger friend from Denmark, FruensWerk but, read about it first from AIMEE @ ARTSYVILLE. Don't you love their creativity??
It's a fabulous way to meet new bloggers! resume former blog friendships!! & give you a "creative burst" for your own blog!!!
Who doesn't need more friends? & after the holidays, I need some help with "creativity"....
SO - drum rolllll..... pleeeesssee!
"WEEKWORD" = S-I-M-P-L-I-C-I-T-Y
I love the SIMPLICITY of flowers in the rain... washing away the dust & dirt... bringing freshness to the garden... perhaps you've put away your holiday decorations & are reveling in the SIMPLICITY of your home? or digging through your recipes to create something that revamps your eating habits (after indulgent holiday feasting)?
What does SIMPLICITY mean to you?