Thursday, June 7, 2012

TAKE A SEAT...


I COLLECT CHAIRS... 

But, this one isn't mine.
I bought this tiny ceramic chair for my mom...
a Mother's Day or birthday gift
(I don't remember because
they are within a week of each other).

One of a kind artwork! 
Adorable isn't it??


CLICK HERE to see a CHAIR from my collection.
See if you can find the CHAIR in this post??
(hint: it's in two photos! although one is blurry).

Do you BUY gifts
that you'd like to keep for yourself?

Mom's CHAIR is one of those GIFTS
I would have wanted to keep!

But... it's one of a kind!!!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know that you collected chairs...I presume that you mean small ones, otherwise it might be hard fitting them all in. This one is adorable and I can see why you would want to keep it. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...