Thursday, June 21, 2012

BLAH... TO HUMIDITY....

I'm visiting SLE & MB in WASHINGTON DC.
Coming from a coastal town, temperatures over
80 degrees + humidity
are physically draining for me.

So, today, I stayed IN!!!

BUT, here are some "museum" worthy items I captured....

PRETTY ORCHIDS!
A HAND-CARVED SET OF DOMINOS...

 A BASKET OF SHELLS FROM FAR-OFF LANDS...
A MUSICAL INSTRUMENT...
A PERUVIAN BLANKET...
A UNIQUE EGG WITH BEAUTIFUL ARABIC LETTERING...
~~~ AND ~~~
SOME ORIGINAL ART - by MAHA

Now - if only I could catch a picture of the
LIGHTNING BUGS...
 {visible on our evening walks


Thanks SLE & MB for letting me share
some of your treasures!



5 comments:

  1. LOVE those dominos. :)

    Don't love that you're melting. Hope a day in the AC will help out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just be thankful you don't live in the humidity...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy, I don't like humidity either. Hope it gets more bearable soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your finds, especially the dominos and the egg! I know what you mean about the humidity! It's in the upper 90's here and humid! I'm staying inside, too!! Hope it cools down for you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...