Saturday, March 13, 2010

BE-DAZZLING VISIT!

(pics taken 3/12/10 ~ AP's Arcadia Garden)

JPE & I stopped to visit 
a dear, dear friend 
on Friday afternoon.

I snapped a few pics of her flowers
(still experimenting with my new camera)
before the sun disappeared
behind the neighbor's house.

We'll be scheduling a return visit & 
I'll capture some pics of her "garden spaces"...

For now... 
I M A G I N E
chartreuse, emerald & yellow-green foliage
sweetly, perfumed flowers
soft ferns, prickly roses
crunchy, pebbled paths
moist, spongy moss 
a romantically, cozy rattan chair
creating... 
an "intimate" sitting area 

Ummmm - I can't wait for a return visit...
and a glass of ice tea w/lemon slices! 


"Just living is not enough... 
One must have 
Sunshine,
Freedom,
and a little
Flower."
~ Hans Christian Andersen, Danish author 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...