Saturday, March 15, 2014

THE LAST 10 DAYS!

captured this morning ~ 3.15.14

simple breakfast ~ yoghurt + purple grapes
{sour + bursts of sweetness that pop when you bite into them}

enjoying a peek over the fence
{everything is covered with "fluffy" cotton-y dander floating off the trees}

getting close to finishing the monthly Book Club selection
{Cuesta College Book of the Year - tickets to hear the author speak have been distributed
& only one member of my Book Club got tickets}

they lived a l-o-n-g life!
{poor, neglected flowers - I promise to put you out of your misery}

best GET GOING with my day!
{I have a date with a spray can & glue gun

what sort of P-U-T-T-E-R-I-N-G are you doing today?


oh! the reference to the last 10 days!
well, what can I tell you?
it's been H E {double L} for JPE!
{but, the end is in sight ~ his last day of work is before Spring Break}


2 comments:

  1. I need to read that book! I've watched some of the episodes and they're great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a very satisfying week and a busy one. Here I am gardening and painting, the weather is beautiful but I would rather have cloudy skies and more rain. Retirement in sight...wonderful, but I know JPE will continue to be involved with lots of projects...exciting!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...