Monday, March 4, 2013

P52 {WEEK 9}

Big Bear Barber Shop
HAIR CUT ANYONE?

:: Question ::
How many of you have had your hair cut by a barber?

I'm participating in P52 so be sure to check in with
TAMAR @ RANDOM-OSITY!
 
 

You may have noticed I've been
MIA {Missing in Action}.

I've had 100+ SPAM posts in the last couple of weeks!

I like to think of this as a "family-friendly" blog
{I stopped my Friday Funnies,
which was written for the kiddo's in my family, 
ummm, the 6-11 year olds} 

I've become so discouraged that I took a little break.
{I really don't want to add a
WORD VERIFICATION
in order for my readers to post a comment,
but I may have to,
if the distasteful posts continue}.

Will keep you posted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...