Thursday, September 1, 2011

BREAKING-THE-FAST...

"Break-fast of Champions" ~ 8.31.11

According to the Oxford English Dictionary, the definition and origin of the word “breakfast” is: 

"That with which a person breaks his fast in the morning; OR the first meal of the day."

Each morning after I arrive at work, I eat a scoop of non-fat cottage cheese + GRAPE halves, topped with a sprinkling of slivered almonds. I rarely deviate from this breakfast! I consider it my "Breakfast of Champions" ~ although I love Wheaties too!

Did you ever want your picture on the Wheaties box? 

What is your "go-to breakfast"????

2 comments:

  1. I love grapes but not a fan of cottage cheese. I usually eat a soy sausage and some high fiber cereal with raisins and banana. So boring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect way to start each day!! I confess. I'm a simple cereal person!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...