Thursday, May 13, 2010

LOOKING AHEAD...

 (pic taken 5/5/10 - SLO Children's Museum)

"The sun does not shine 
for a few trees and flowers, 
but for the wide world's joy."
~ Henry Ward Beecher, Congregational minister

This week has been 
E M O T I O N A L L Y
challenging!

The thought of posting 
on my blog seemed overwhelming.

BUT... 
I was downloading pictures from my
Canon Powershot 
(which I carry in my purse 
or work bag)
AND I found these pictures...

LIFE can get "prickly"...

Can make us feel "blue"...


We may not agree with each other...


LIFE 
is neither BLACK nor WHITE... 


 BUT... 
"Flowers are sunshine, food and 
medicine to the soul."
~ Luther Burbank, American horticulturalist

I'm looking ahead!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...