Sunday, February 28, 2010

DO YOU ZENTANGLE?

 

(found at: http://beezinthebelfry.blogspot.com/)

NO Picture to post! 

Besides reading my favorite blogs...
I'm drawing!

I'm unable to attach a link 
to my favorite U-Tube Zentangle.
So go to U-Tube & type: 
"How to draw a Mandala Zentangle style"

I'm in a Crowne Plaza Hotel lobby 
waiting for SLE to appear in the lobby!
This is the last "hour" of her 6-day Calif Bar Exam...

I'm helping her move some computer equipment, her suitcase, toaster, tea maker, some food items & several lamps (special lamps for her light-sensitive eyes) back to her apartment about 25 minutes from here.

She was in "good spirits" this morning, although exhausted!!

I'm anxious to give her a HUG!
(haven't seen her since
December 13th 
when she began studying)...

WOOO! HOOO! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...