Sunday, July 6, 2014

SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY 7.6.14


all photos are archived from my summer files

RED buddha (Big Sur-River's End); RED cactus
(Ojai-Meditation Mount); RED vegie flower (Pismo Beach-Epicurean Delight)

WHITE fireworks (Whittier); WHITE flowering bush
(Bob Jones Trail)

BLUE vase (Tasha's); BLUE vase (JPE's)

SPARKLY ornament (Cambria); SPARKLY spider web (JPE's garden); SPARKLY fireworks (Jodi's)

PLAYING... 
LYDIA (Plaskett Creek-Big Sur 2013);
LYDIA (No Beach Campground, Pismo Beach 2014);
LYDIA (No Beach, PB 2012)

I'm editing & deleting photos from my archives!
Trying to find a "better way" to label photos?

ANY SUGGESTIONS?
please HELP!!

4 comments:

  1. Love the whites! They play off each other so well! Looks like you had a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fireworks photos. I have never tried to photograph those. Of course I have been to see the fireworks in years either. I personally use Adobe Elements Organizer. It was the easiest way for me to label and organize my photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set of photos. The sparkle set is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics and I love the "red" and the "play" pics the best.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...