Saturday, December 29, 2012

A CHANGE OF WEATHER!


WEATHER-READY!!


WILL LEAVING MY STINKY BOOTS OUTDOORS
TAKE THE SMELL AWAY?
I haven't worn these shoes since we tromped through the Amazon River... 
urrghh! the humidity seems to have permeated the leather...
I fear I may have to toss these shoes out???


Today, Lydia, JPE & I stayed around the cabin
(BTW - we're at the Big Bear cabin)!
Lydia practiced playing her electric guitar...
I did some laundry...
AND, we watched the weather change, in a matter of minutes.


we're warm & cozy in the cabin,
while the rest of the group is snowboarding!


Do you think the STINKY SMELL has left my boots yet?

1 comment:

  1. How fun to watch it snow...quite a difference from my weather, but at least we have had some rain. Maybe tomorrow you can build a snowman.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...