Monday, December 3, 2012

RAIN, RAIN - DON'T GO AWAY!

pic taken Sunday 12.2.12 @ 7:00am

As I've mentioned before,
I LOVE RAIN!!

A lot of people don't - but, for me...
it's energizing!
AND, also allows me to slow down & relax!
 
Lately, I haven't wanted to work on craft projects,
decorate for the holidays,
pick-up my camera,
or unpack my new sewing machine.

When it started RAIN-ing this past week,
I actually looked forward to putting on my RAINcoat, 
dusting off my umbrella
(actually, JPE's - I couldn't find mine - until later in the day)
& zipping my purse & work bag closed
(to keep my stuff dry inside).

The drive to work didn't damper my spirits either.
Even though my workload was enormous
(make that gi-normous)
I accomplished a lot!!

So --- I say, "BRING on the RAIN!"

4 comments:

  1. New sewing machine...how exciting! What kind did you get? You are going to have so much fun experimenting with it.(-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine,

    After visiting your blog to admire your Scavenger Hunt Sunday entry, I'm back again. Lovley post on Rain and wonderful quote.

    I've enjoyed reading your older posts too, so I'll be your new follower.

    Nice to meet you,
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Dear Christine...I LOVE the new look of your blog page. The calm background, your photos, fonts, colors and words are a comfort to me. So simply beautiful...just like you. You say you are 'uninspired', but this all says it differently. You've just changed direction; as it will change again. Embrace it.

    Love —J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I like rain too...unless I need a sunny day to do a photo shoot. ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...