Monday, April 16, 2012

BACK TO WORK....


Spring Break is over... we've returned to work. My job is never boring! always changing! the people are fabulous! but the work can make for some hectic, tummy-churning moments.


AND... even though most school districts were off on break, many agencies & businesses were NOT! knowing this, I decided to post this love-ly picture (taken as JPE & I were packing the car last Thursday) as a reminder of our "relaxing times" at the cabin.


AND... as a reminder that "affairs of the world" continue... AND I would have phone messages, some unaddressed emails (most of them I had already read, answered & deleted), a bit of mail (a couple of catalogs & an package from CA Dept of Education), and a list of tasks I hope to complete this work week.


I'm happy to report... today was great! not as overwhelming as I expected! I took plenty of "cleansing breaths" and meditated on this beautiful scene from our visit to Big Bear...


I'd say that's exactly the way to return to work... after a two week break... 



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this lovely picture and inspiring quote. My first week back after Spring Break seemed to go on for months! But, it ended with a fun day trip to a higher education fair so it wasn't all bad.
    Hope your week continued to be not-too-overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...