Saturday, March 10, 2012

MORNING WEB...

taken 3.10.12

Spider webs... and fuzzy-wuzzys from the trees...
SPRING is coming...

JPE & I spent a great part of the day
tidying up the area beyond our condo
and the patio...

The spider web was the "inspiration"
to get outside today.

~ FRESH AIR ~
~ DIRT UNDER MY NAILS ~
WORKING UP A SWEAT ~
~ PUNCTURE WOUND FROM THE ROSES ~
~ AH! YEAH! ~

Gotta get cleaned up ~ going to the Clark Center tonight
"Best of San Francisco Comedy"

What did you do today?




5 comments:

  1. Great photo. Have a wonderful time at the outing tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I like about this web is that it is not the "usual" one that is all perfect and often has small raindrops on it (although they really are fabulous) but quite imperfect. It looks like raw silk... very fragile... and the orange in the background lends the right "kick". Beautifully done.

    I spent my Saturday working on a custom order and in the evening we had a glass of wine with our neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an unusual web! Your focus is perfect and the colorful bokeh in the background really makes it pop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must be in the air! I spent a big part of my weekend getting my nails dirty too. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...