Tuesday, November 1, 2011

REFLECTIONS...

BIG BEAR ~ June 2011
"There is always, always, always
something to be THANKFUL for."
~ author unknown

NOVEMBER
is the month of:
EXCITEMENT
(the holidays are coming)
BUSY-NESS
(making lists & checking them twice)
FAMILY
(visiting, visiting & more visiting)
COZY EVENINGS
(crock-pot dinners & staying in)
FLANNEL
(sheets & pajamas)
BAKING & COOKING
(looking through recipes)
TRAVELING
(Big Bear Lake w/JPE's family
for Thanksgiving)

What makes you
TINGLE
with excitement?

3 comments:

  1. I love your new header ~ so pretty! You take such great close-up shots.

    It sounds like November is going to be a very fun month for you all. The family get to gether in the mountains should be great! (-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still trying to recover from October! lol! Perhaps after I take down the Halloween decorations today, I'll start looking forward to November! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw those pine cones, and I immediately smelled cinnamon. Do you think I spend too much time at the craft store? :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...