Saturday, June 11, 2011

TICKLED PINK...

Mother's Day (flowers from Lydia, TB & JMG) ~ May 2010
I'm TICKLED PINK...

JPE bought me a 13" MacBook Pro a few weeks ago. 

I've been taking 1-1 classes at the Apple Store for the past few Saturdays... getting there at 8am = quiet classes (without the hustle, bustle of the store being filled with people trying out all the Macs)... no feeding the parking meters (they are free until 9:00am)... easy to find parking close to the Apple Store (not many people are downtown SLO at 8:00am)... 

I "HEART" JPE for getting me a new computer! 

Mom's Valentine's Day present ~ February 2011
Busy organizing our photo library - dumping photos that are mediocre! (2000+) & reorganizing them in albums. Should?? WILL!! be easier to locate photo(s) soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...