Thursday, June 3, 2010

POST HERE!

Post your personality findings!!!

Quiz: What do your color preferences say about you?

In the link below, select colors you like and dislike.
Your results will be tabulated to reveal some data 
about your personality. 

READY? 
POST YOUR FINDINGS PLEASE!

My findings 
(drum-roll please):

Today's personality score:

42% extrovert

57% introvert


SOUNDS APPROPRIATE!!

My "pie chart" showed 
my highest areas were:

Imaginative (126)
Well-thought (126)
Involved (117)
Intellectual (114)
Attuned to others (100)

Umm... "Well-thought"... 
I would say I was very careful about what 
I wanted to say before I spoke today... 
does that equate to "Imaginative"? 
I wouldn't say that! 
but I AM imagining being on 
SUMMER BREAK!
I'm trying to be "Involved" in my work which 
could be considered "Intellectual
(I know, it's a stretch - but working in Education
is a field where we develop 
our passion for learning new things...).
I've been very, very 
"Attuned to Others"
this is a difficult time with schools, 
agencies & organizations 
being "downsized"... 
it could be ME next year 
who would be packing up my workspace.

My employer stated that it is 
IMPORTANT to be COACH-ABLE!
Skills can be taught!
My mantra for now!

EXHIBIT KINDNESS
&
COACH-ABILITY!

I found this quiz at one of my fav BLOGS ~
"How About Orange"
http://howaboutorange.blogspot.com/

Today's post include some 
cute, retro-style 
downloadable cards. 
Check them out!!




1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...