Friday, April 23, 2010

IT'S ALREADY FRIDAY??!!

(pics taken 4/23/10 @ home)

"Creativity is inventing, experimenting, 
growing, taking risks, breaking rules, 
making mistakes, and having fun."
~ Mary Lou Cook, Renaissance woman from Santa Fe, NM 

It's the WEEKEND!
sun is shining!
flowers are blooming!
AND
instead of taking 
my camera outside

I   W I L L 

be focused on this...

working on the 
publication to celebrate
1 3 2 
FIRST PLACE WINNERS
in this year's 
county writing competition.

This is the FINAL year for 
coordinating this county
competition! 
(budget cuts to education have been brutal)

SO - 
I'm putting my 
"HEART & SOUL"
into
inserting graphics, borders
& edits into this project!

Here is a peek 
at last year's
book...

AND 
here was the cover...


SO...
even though I won't be
C R E A T I V E
using camera, pens, paper, 
glue or scissors


I WILL...
center my 
"creative efforts"
at the computer!

I can actually move the laptop
near the open door
or
on the back patio...

Plan to
ENJOY
the fabulous 
SPRING weather...

I added quite a few 
B L O G S
I'm checking
for 
"creative inspiration"
once the book
goes to PRINT!
(May 4th)

For those who don't know me or my job - this is really not
part of my job description. I taught myself to use 
PUBLISHER
and
this publication has "morphed"
from a plain text document with no pictures
to one with
borders, graphics and most of all 
a place where
I've been able to be CREATIVE!










 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...