Monday, April 11, 2016

GOOD. RANDOM. FUN. V.15 {2016}

all pics taken 4.11.16
Okay. Here's the deal... I'm totally absorbed with the BABY SHOWER! I'm getting so excited. My daughter, SLE, is having a baby GIRL in June... but she's flying out this weekend so her sister, aunties, cousin & Nana can throw her a baby shower! No worries... GOOD thing she doesn't check my blog often (if at all?). More shower pictures will be posted next week!

Of course we have to play some RANDOM games... one of which is "How Many Kisses FOR Baby Bee?" Since we don't know the baby's name, I have lovingly started calling her "Baby Bee" as her last name begins with a "B"...
While waiting for Saturday to arrive, I've been indulging myself... by creating signs using my scrapbook stash & "whipped into shape" some picture frames (purchased from the Dollar Store) using off-white spray paint! (ok, I know my family is chuckling about my spray-paint habit)... 

Another FUN little project... this is a teaser, so you'll have to come back next week to see WHAT this will be! Needless to say, I've got the bug! crafting & sewing... Cleaning? dust balls are swirling under the beds & in the corners. Cleaning will have to wait another day!

posting with Tamar @ Random-osity
{sorry I missed GOOD. RANDOM. FUN. last week} 

see you soon!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...