Thursday, February 5, 2015

WHAT IF I....

view from my kitchen window this morning

I'm OVER-THINKING...  OVER-REACTING...
OVER-PLANNING...  OVER-PROJECTING...
OVER-VISUALIZING...  OVER-LOOKING...
OVER-EVERYTHING...
I'm feeling like an OVER-ALL mess!

BUT, looking out the window this morning, I'm reminded that
I'm not OVER-WINTER!
Looks like Spring has arrived on my patio.
I'm hoping we haven't bypassed the
"cold snap" & "rain"
that generally passes our way in
January-February-March.

Weather reports mention we "could" get some rain Saturday. 
Perhaps I'll do a rain dance today?
it will wash the dark mood away.

2 comments:

  1. I don't want winter to end yet...we really haven't really had it. Like you I am hoping for rain. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get your rain!!
    Want some of our snow?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...