Monday, January 12, 2015

GOOD. RANDOM. FUN. V2.2


Finally... getting back to blogging!
Posting with Tamar @ Random-osity.
Each Monday, bloggers are invited to post any picture(s) that highlight
The GOOD
The RANDOM
The FUN

I'm posting pictures from several weeks ago...
JPE & I went to Knott's Berry Farm in Buena Park, CA with my mom, sister & bro-in-law. It was a "blast-from-the-past" as you'll see from the pictures.

At the entrance to the park is a water tower, complete with a square dancing couple. Generally, night photos are difficult for me... this happened to be pretty GOOD.

If you've never been to Knott's Berry Farm, the original section is an old Western town. JPE was goofing off & stepped into this casket... he didn't realize a little boy (about 4 years old) was staring at him, trying to figure out if he was a real person. Pretty RANDOM, huh?

Knott's Berry Farm is close to Disneyland, so the park has added some amusements that keep them competitive with the public. The Supreme Scream drops riders 252 feet straight down! Urgh, sounds frightening to me, but from the screams, this must have been FUN for the thrill-seeking crowd.
Matthew on his 8th birthday - August 2014
TODAY marks my 800th post since I started my blog 5 years ago!

3 comments:

  1. Happy 800th post!! The fun picture is gorgeous! Love the light and glad you're back linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes sis it was a lot of fun, crowded but great. Love that little monster

    ReplyDelete
  3. 800 post! Wow. So glad to see you back again. Heading up your way tomorrow, no time to stop but I will give you a wave as I drive by.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...