Monday, March 10, 2014

GOOD.RANDOM.FUN {WEEK 10}

Had a meeting at Cal-Poly, SLO today!
All my pictures were taken while I was waiting for my meeting to start.
Several large spheres have been installed in front of the PAC (Performing Arts Center). 

 Both pictures turned out GOOD!
I couldn't decide if I liked them in Black & White or Color... What do you think?
 
A couple of RANDOM flowers - that just happened to be the same colors.

the spectators chairs - overlooking the tennis court! Playing tennis is FUN, isn't it?

posting with Tamar @ RANDOM-OSITY

What was GOOD about your day? anything RANDOM happen? Do anything FUN?


1 comment:

  1. Love both sphere pictures! The tennis chairs are cool - at first glance, I thought it was an interesting angle of balconies!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...