Sunday, December 4, 2011

SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY 12.4.11

my knit stocking ~ pic taken 12.4.11
SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY ~~~ wanna participate? there's still time to take pictures & post them in the next two days!

Interested??? the words are: Portrait, Nostalgic, Time, Full of Light, & Motion


Had to pull one out of the photo archives... my "fave" PORTRAIT of Lydia ~ taken in July on her 8th birthday!


My hand-knit stocking... of course, I had to share my Christmas stocking ~ truly NOSTALGIC... (Mom knit this for my "first Christmas")


JPE left for OHIO this morning! the TIME? we got up at 3am to drive to Santa Barbara Airport!


Driving through AG (our hometown), I noticed one of the store windows was FULL OF LIGHT... a snowman!


"D" swinging a red lantern. A gift in MOTION.

Don't forget ~ you can check the other participating bloggers HERE.



Plan to join us! the words for Sunday 12.11.11 are:
Less is More, Holiday Lights, Ornaments, Cup of Cheer, & Nativity.



7 comments:

  1. I love that stocking! Certainly a treasure for you.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photos! The portrait is my favorite...she is So Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stocking...my mom made me a stocking for my first christmas and its something I truly treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good series.
    Oh my 3:00 am - way to early!
    Love your motion shot and the cute portrait shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's raining here in Ohio (this part of Ohio anyway). That stocking is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that portrait shot - very beautiful!!! :)

    Thank you for your comment in my blog about the dark winter time. And it's getting darker and darker -> 22.12 is the darkest day of the year. BUT in the midsummer we have sunshine almost 24h - especially in north. It usually is lot of snow this time of year but now it has been very rainy winter. Now we have little snow. :)

    Have a nice week!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...