Sunday, September 25, 2011

MOVING THE SETTINGS...

taken 9.25.11
Breakfast of a "Champion"

well - I don't know about the 
"champion" title BUT
fruit + cottage cheese + slivered almonds
=
TASTY!

I think I've posted similar pictures
(about my breakfast)
but I was playing with the settings on my camera!

Took 51 pictures & this is the ONLY one I liked!

back to practicing with my settings...

This is a two movie weekend!
saw "The Debt" last night
(starring Helen Mirren)
edge of the seat suspense...

a matinee this afternoon
"Moneyball"
(Brad Pitt plays Billy Beene, the Oakland A's
manager who put together his winning team
using computer analysis)

What movies have you seen?

5 comments:

  1. Just saw The Help - loved it!! And - looks like a wonderful meal to start the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen any movies for awhile, but "The Debt" has caught my eye. I just love suspense!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That happens to me often - I take tons of pictures and if I'm lucky I like three of them. Well, it had become better, to be honest, and it will for you as well.
    The only movie I saw recently is "The Help" and I loved it. Very close to the book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a tasty breakfast!
    As for movies, I should go back to the cinema soon, cause the last one might have been Bridesmaids!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...