Friday, February 5, 2016

FIVE ON FRIDAY {2.5.16}

L.O.V.E. this publication!
 First issue - Christmas gift from Allie & Brian.

C.O.O.L... I'll be my brother-in-law could build something like this!

A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.
who wouldn't want a TIN MAN?? he captured my HEART!!

Q.U.O.T.A.B.L.E
adding another quote to my collection!

C.R.E.A.T.I.V.E.
aren't you amazed at the creativity of people?

posting at Five on Friday

off to Cambria Pines to preview a workshop
...thinking I may have a hard time concentrating in such a beautiful location!

7 comments:

  1. What a great five, I was so impressed by the bike, a real delight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What good things! My hubby especially likes the chevvy bench! The bike is great too isn't it. Thank you for joining Five On Friday, happy weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading your five on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun thoughts and photos :)) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...